Monday, April 2, 2012

Another Post of 5's

WHAT I'M READING - I'm currently between books.  I started a children's novel, Breadcrumbs, but it's not really hooking me.  May ditch it and move on, consigning it to my classroom library.

WHAT I'M WRITING - Character profile of Veritas, my G.I. Joe alter-ego; she's MWR (Morale, Welfare, and Recreation) as well as interfaith chaplain for the Joes.  (Yes, women CAN be chaplains... cool, huh?)  Just finished a draft of Gonna Draw Me a Story that needs to sit for a few more days before I start revising.

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO - Mercedes Lackey's Phoenix and Ashes, one of her Elemental Masters fairy tale tributes.  This one is Cinderella under a historical fantasy veneer.  It's probably my fourth time listening to it - never gets old.

WHAT I'M TEACHING - Gary Paulsen's Woodsong in reading, poetry in writing.

WHAT I'M PUTTING ON MY WISH LIST:  I love the Signals catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment