Monday, February 20, 2012

Dream Make-Me-Smile Apps...

- a "Smiling Dogs" app from The Bark magazine. Nothing like happy dogs to perk you up when you're down! I'd settle for an "Upside Down Dogs" app in a pinch!

- an "I Can Haz Cheezburger?" app. Yes, there are plenty of apps that feed you silly, captioned animal pics. I want to build my own.

- an audio scrapbook app. Am I the only besotted mommy who saves her son's voicemail?

- a "My Favorite Comics" app for the daily strips; my faves are scattered across syndications, and I'd love to get them all in one place. Mutts by Patrick McDonnell needs an app, period! And what I wouldn't give for Peanuts or Calvin & Hobbes!

- On that thread, a favorite catalogue of mine is SIGNALS (the public tv catalog); I could definitely do with an app there. Or for WIRELESS, the NPR catalogue.

- GeekMoms, where is YOUR app? C'mon, ladies, we're techie enough... I want to save my favorite content for reading when I'm not in a hot spot.


1 comment:

  1. If you're having trust issues in your relationship, or wanna confirm if your partner is really faithful, Kindly reach out to {hackingloop6@gmail .com}, he's a true cyber genius, he helped me gain remote access to my Ex's phone activities. He also improves credit score, he's also available on WhatsApp + 1 4 8 4 5 4 0 - 0 7 8 5, I promised him to share this online for people in similar situations.

    ReplyDelete